Professional Reader

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Booktube-A-Thon and Bi-Annual Bibliothon TBR

Next week marks the start of the Youtube "Booktube-a-thon" and the "Bi-Annual Bibliothon" which means a busy reading week.  As I am on honeymoon I hope I will get a lot of reading done on the cruise. I am using a few books to cover 2 of the challenges as there are 14 challenges in all and there is no way I can read 14 books in one week!

Booktube-a-thon Challenges:

1. Read a book with a person on the cover - "When Dimple Met Rishi"
2. Read a hyped book - "The Power"
3. Finish a book in a day - "The Yellow Wallpaper"
4. Read a book with a character different to you - "When Dimple Met Rishi"
5. Finish a book outdoors - "The Yellow Wallpaper"
6. Read a book you bought because of the cover - "The Power"
7. Read 7 books.

Bi-Annual Bibliothon

1. Read the group book - "Flame in the Mist"
2. Read a book from one of the hosts categories - historical fiction - "The Essex Serpent"
3. Read a book that has been banned - "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"
4. Read a book that is a throwback to a previous challenge - a book from childhood "Harry Potter"
5. Read a book that has been adapted to a movie - "My Cousin Rachel"
6. Read a book you saw somewhere other than booktube - "My Cousin Rachel"
7. Read an LGBTQIA+ Book - "History is All You Left Me"

If I get through all of these challenges I will be very pleased as that is A LOT OF READING. 

I am looking forward to stepping up to it and getting as much done as I possibly can though!

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment